Lock icon for restricted posts

Any suggestions on how to add a lock icon next to the title of restricted (member access only) posts? The posts on my site are a combination of free content & premium (S2member restricted) content & it would be a huge benefit to identify the premium posts with a lock icon next to or near the title. An example of this can be view on the Wall Street Journal’s website - http://www.wsj.com/

If not, does anyone know where/how I post this as a feature request to the S2 development team? TIA

Can you set some CSS class to your premium content to show the icon?

@krumch Thanks for the suggestion but my coding skills are very limited so I’d have no idea how to go about using CSS to show a lock icon on the S2member restricted posts.
Hopefully the S2M development team will consider adding that feature as I think that quite a few websites will find it useful. Any suggestions from others still welcomed.

I think you’d have to use Advanced Query Conditionals, but this wouldn’t be straightforward and you’d need a developer to do it for you.

Your best bet currently would be to have two lists: one of posts to which the member has access, and one to which s/he doesn’t.