Issues with Stripe Forms

Hello, I am a new S2 member user and have just upgraded to pro to integrate with Stripe, however my form won’t display correct via the shortcode on this page: https://simplydancenottingham.co.uk/membership/

When you switch checkout option the description doesn’t change and I can’t add any billing information to test this - it may be that we are in test mode but I didn’t expect this to case a problem.

Can anyone advise as I am a new user?

Hi,

CSS and JS files of s2Member are not loaded on your page, that’s why your form does not work well!
To solve this problem, you have to know the cause, here are some suggestions:

• If you are using an external Wordpress PHP file with “do_shortcode ()”, add <!-- s2member --> as an HTML annotation in “text” section of your Wordpress page or article so that s2Member loads these files.
  • Disable your security and cache plugins (JS and CSS minification and compression, etc …) and try again.
  • If there is still no better, disable all plugins except s2Member and retry your form and then reactivate one by one to find the one that has a compatibility problem.

Best regards, Brice.

1 Like

Hi Sarah.

I see your pro-form seems to be working. Did you sort out the issue you were having? :slight_smile:

Thanks both for your responses, yes it is working now - I had it on lazy loading CSS and the theme wasn’t allowing the header tag to work so had to turn this off.

2 Likes

I’m glad you sorted it out. Thanks for the update. :slight_smile: