Is trial amount automatically charged every day/month/etc?

I’m doing a little work around to get a specific payment plan for a membership level but I can’t seem to determine if a trial amount for x period of time will automatically be charged to customer like a recurring payment?

For example:

9 Months @ $380 for 1 year access
[s2Member-Pro-Stripe-Form modify="1" level="4" desc="9 Months @ $380 for 1 year access" cc="USD" ta="380" tp="9" tt="M" ra="0" rp="1" rt="Y" rr="0" /]

This means a trial “fee” of $380 will be charged for a “trial period” of 9 months, after which, the recurring payment will be taken.

Then, the user will be charged $0, every year.

I guess my question is: will the $380 automatically by drafted for those 9 months?

[quote=“oyegigi”]I guess my question is: will the $380 automatically by drafted for those 9 months?
[/quote]

It should, as soon as the member completes the purchase process.

Hi Gigi.

The trial and regular amount are separate. The trial is only one term, the regular is recurring. The trial can be free or paid (a.k.a. initial term).

[s2Member-Pro-Stripe-Form modify="1" level="4" desc="9 Months @ $380 for 1 year access" cc="USD" ta="380" tp="9" tt="M" ra="0" rp="1" rt="Y" rr="0" /]

Right, that will charge $380 for 9 months of trial access, charged immediately, not later.

The regular amount is $0, and you have disabled recurring with rr=“0”. If you’re just charging him once (for 9 month or indefinite access), why not just use rr=“BN”? WP Admin > s2Member Pro > Stripe Forms > Shortcode Attributes

:slight_smile: