Is There A New s2Member Pro Version Update Soon

Hi Guys, I just wanted to know if there’s an s2Members Pro update coming any time soon? I really like the features but know that it has to be updated to a more user-friendly platform. It needs to be updated to be used with essential apps like Zappier. It needs to be updated to be compatible with more of the newer autoresponder platforms out there today. I really want to give s2Menber a chance to update before I look for another membership platform but time for me is running out. Are there any comments on this subject?

1 Like

Good question. While S2M is a very good and robust platform, it is a bit dated and a bit unwieldy, with a somewhat steeper learning curve than others.But it is very flexible and gets the job done. An upgrade with a simpler UI and updated features would be quite welcome.

I for one find s2 extremely useful because of it’s flexibility and power, and with that comes some complexity. There are other solutions out there that are simpler, perhaps with a prettier UX, and if they work for you, GREAT. Use them.

S2 is great in part because of it sophistication!

Updated features are always welcome tho.

I think after two years its not unreasonable to expect an update and I for one are expecting one, or news of one, SOON.

1 Like

Agreed. The level of customer service I’ve seen over the past few months has been great, and s2Member still appears to be working for me without issues. But with more and more people signing up for memberships to my site every day, it would sure put my mind at ease if I heard something about an update in the works.

1 Like

As you may see in several other topics here, the plugin was put “on hold” by his owner, then sold, and the new owner works on the new version. So it will be soon.

1 Like

Thanks for the update Krum. Haven’t seen Cristian here in a while, but hopefully everything is still on track.

1 Like
4 Likes

:slight_smile:

1 Like

You forgot: URL Shortening Service - How to not use any? All shortening services available are spammed!

Goo.gl was finally shutdown in March 2019 (for free users already in 2018).

And I’m pretty sure the bitly integration is not working anymore either (bitly is still up however).

1 Like

See my reply here: URL Shortening Service - How to not use any? All shortening services available are spammed!

:slight_smile: