Is it possible to combine s2Member's content protection with a "virtual currency"?

I want to sell a pack of five or ten upcoming posts of a certain category that does not exist yet (without post_id’s), is it possible to do that with this s2Member Framework content protection or by combining it with another plugin to handle the credits/virtual currency/micropayments?

Everything I’m looking at is just either time-limited access and subscriptions or more advanced user roles but nothing on the market seems to be able to do this simple task.

I’ve been looking at the myCRED plugin which might(?) work with s2Member but it seems to be more about awarding users for interacting with your WordPress powered website and it’s difficult to get a response from anyone regarding that plugin.

s2Member can handle Bitcoin, but that’s the only virtual currency it deals with.

But I’m not sure why you even need that. There are several ways you could manage what you want in s2Member without any special currency. Which is best will depend on how many such packs you are planning to sell. My guess is that using custom capabilities (ccaps) would work best for you.

Yes, It’s probably very simple. I don’t need any different membership levels or time-limited access. I want to sell access to one post for $1, five posts for $4 and ten posts for $7 and that’s it. All posts that I want to sell are in the same category and do not exist yet but are published daily in the future.

So, is it possible to modify the custom capabilities to count up to five or ten posts accessed for one specific user and keep that post accessible to that user forever once it’s purchased? I don’t understand how to do that with Simple Shortcode Conditionals for example from what I can read here: https://s2member.com/kb-article/s2if-simple-shortcode-conditionals/

That new information might change things a bit. Are you talking about $1 for any one post, and $4 for any five posts, etc? If so, that changes things considerably and s2Member won’t be able to do that.

The issue is not whether the posts currently exist. It is that you want essentially to have s2Member simply count the number of posts to which access is granted. s2Member can do that with files; it cannot do that with posts or pages.

Yes, $1 for any one post, and $4 for any five posts, etc, from the ones that are restricted to member access.

If that isn’t something that is built into s2Member I thought that it might be possible with an extension or an s2Member compatible plugin, but I guess not then. It seems like it’s very difficult to accomplish without coding it yourself. Thanks for your help anyway.