Integration with Google Analytics?

hi s2member fellows bro and sis

i seek for your kind advice and teaching humbly on how to integrate s2member paypal button with google analytic (GA)

right now i am getting around 100 visitors a days and some sales occassionally, i would like to see the revenue/sales being reflected and show on the GA dashboard so that i can see what kind of journey the users go to (pages), are they recurring client and etc. before they purchases

this can also possibly improve the site further using google optimizer but thats another topic

so pls… if u know pls teach me

thanks so much in advance.

Hi John.

I remembered that Jason wrote about Google Analytics integration some time ago. Maybe this will help you get started: https://s2member.com/kb-article/google-analytics-ecommerce-tracking/

I hope it helps! :slight_smile:

1 Like

thanks so much clavaque as always
i am not a very coding person, does it mean that i just copy the second part of the code in ur link to my api/tracking area?

the document says put it in the signup tracking codes, but i uses another plugin at the same time for wordpress account registration, which is usersultra, the reason is it comes naturally with the fb and google one click login API integration

will it still work? thx so much

Yes, just copy it to the two tracking boxes mentioned in the article (signup and modification). It’s alright if you already have other codes in them, just add this after the others (you can have several, not just one).

:slight_smile:

1 Like