Integrating Pro Forms with Mailchimp

Is it possible to capture names and email address into Mailchimp via a Paypal Pro-form for a payment on a specific page? Especially after a 100% off coupon?

Yes, it is possible and simple to link MailChimp to a free or paid registration via s2Member, see the following section:
s2Member -> API / List servers -> MailChimp Integration.
Thanks.

I’ve set up API/List servers > MailChimp Integration, but can’t see how it connects. Is it only possible through a registration to S2Member, and not as a free-standing payment? If it is a free registration, how do I stop any old Tom, Dick or Harriet from joining Level 0 without partaking of my e-course I’m selling?

Also the Pro-Form Generator For Specific Post/Page Forms (Buy Now) allow protection of specific pages. Which I think the free registration forms do not.

The idea is that I offer a course that has a 100% off coupon (for specific appliers) and I want to capture their names and email addresses through that transaction. Yet to others who don’t have the coupon code the course is paid for. Is this possible without having to force them into a membership level?

Hi,
By configuring your API / List Servers, you have linked the forms to your MailChimp lists.
Whenever an user uses a form that you have created (giving access from level 0 to level 4 s2Member), it will be directly registered on your associated Mailchimp list.
It also means that any listing on your Mailchimp lists by this method will result in the donation or purchase of access to level 0 or more s2Member.
If you want to launch a MailChimp subscription by another method or by specific post/page forms without giving access to a s2Member’s level, then you have to go through programming as described in the section:
s2Member -> API / Notifications.
Thanks.

I looked in API Notifications and there are no codes referencing to connecting to auto responders like Mailchimp that I could see, and especially with a coupon in tow.

I will have to change my tactics and offer a membership level instead. (Most disappointing.)

Let them buy a ccap with “Buy now” button or form. Then you should use that plugin to synchronize ccaps with your MC list. And then you will be able to “slice” the list by ccaps, to reach those with a specific ccap.

Hi,
I do not understand your problem of using a discount code, it does not change the behavior of s2Member.
As for linking MailChimp to s2Member without giving or selling s2Member membership levels, the interest is quite limited since you have the option to do it without s2Member.
Your paid products or services should only be available from level 1 or higher, which should leave level 0 for your free transactions.
Rather than creating a PRO form with a 100% discount code, why not create a free registration form?
Thanks.