Import and Export Pages Blank

The import and export pages on my site are blank.

No errors in web console. Been using S2Member Pro for many years. No new plugins or changes to settings, cache or rest of site.

Screen shot: http://www.evernote.com/shard/s323/sh/62cd9321-ea5f-41b7-8e54-9e3f49f16fd0/007d7705bd6869b2cd488e51c892795d - Nothing happens when I click on “click here to enable advance settings”.

I suspect you have a JavaScript problem. Right-click and select Inspect Element, then Console. Then reload the page. Do you see any errors?

SyntaxError: expected expression, got ‘<’ admin.php:6:16469

That’s the only error I get.

I’m seeing now that all the settings in the admin are that way as well.

• Adam

Based on what you originally reported, that’s what I’d expect.

I have never seen that error before, so I have no idea what it signifies. I’d try deactivating all your other plugins and see if things work then. If they do, turn each one back on one by one and test until you identify the culprit.

So it looks like it’s conflict with Event Espresso (EE). When I disable EE all of the settings come back. Is there anyway to tell if this is a S2 issue or EE issue/

Not easily. But my guess is that EE runs some javascript on the WP admin pages, and that is causing the problem. You don’t need that javascript on s2Member’s admin pages, so I’d ask the EE developers if they can give you a snippet of code that will stop that javascript loading on admin pages that are unrelated to EE.

From the EE support:

"That’s interesting that S2Member support asked about a way to block EE’s scripts from loading on non-EE pages. This is because with one exception, EE’s scripts do not load on on non-EE pages.

Does S2 support know exactly which script needs to be blocked? My guess would be ee-cpt-wp-injects.js, because that’s the only script that’s loaded on non-EE pages. It’d be a really strange thing for that script to cause a conflict though."

It’s even more interesting because s2Member support asked no such thing.

I am not s2Member support. I am just a user of s2Member like you. And, as I made clear before, “my guess is that EE runs some javascript on the WP admin pages, and that is causing the problem” (emphasis added).

My apologies. My assumption that you were support was incorrect. I appreciate you’re response. I mentioned that because it also, to me, seemed like a javascript issue as well but I haven’t been able to find anything to help fix the issue.