If someone who has already signed up for the website before should still be able to buy the product

I want people to be able to buy product if he already signed up for the website. Is it possible?

yes it is possible…you can use ccaps to unlock a product for signed in clients who buy…maybe this will help you understand… https://s2member.com/kb-article/video-custom-capabilities-for-wordpress/

1 Like

Do you mean that you want to restrict the purchase of a product to people that have registered for the website?

If that is the case then simply protect the product purchase page to logged in users (s2member_level1 or higher). You will find a s2member metabox in every post / page that lets you set the page to be protected to only logged in users.

Sorry I didn’t describe issue properly.
The error message says: “That email address is already in use. Please try again.”
I solved it by removing that user.

Yes, that’s perfectly possible. You just need the person to be logged into his account when he loads the page where the payment button/form is. That way, the payment will be linked to his existing account, and not go towards a new signup.

The error message says: “That email address is already in use. Please try again.”

If the user is not logged into his existing account and tries to signup with the pro-form using the same email address, he’d get that message.

I hope that helps clarify it. :slight_smile:

1 Like