I don't see the images on the front page of my website with s2members Pro

When I activate s2members Pro I no longer look at the images on the front page, I only look at the information to go to pay to the registration area, before when I used the s2members that was not Pro I did not have that problem, if I deactivate the s2members Pro of the post it You see the images on the front page again, I need help with this urgently please https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jApqHI5aCR7h_CJSpVVUyVasuComJINm/view?usp=sharing

Hi Edwin.

Did you protect the home page with some restriction? WP Admin > s2Member > Restriction Options

When you get redirected to the Membership Options Page, what are the variables in the URL? That will tell you what restriction was applied. WP Admin > s2Member > General Options > Membership Options Page > Enable MOP Vars

See also: WP Admin > s2Member > API / Scripting > Membership Options Page / Variables

I hope that helps. :slight_smile:

And if the home page does load instead of sending you to the Membership Options, then are those images protected with s2Member? If so, a visitor/guest would not get them, unless you use a download key. See: WP Admin > s2Member > Download Options > Advanced Download Restrictions