Hwo to remove Launchpage.org

Launchpage.org hijacks the default homepage and search engine of my Google Chrome. I can’t get rid of it from the address bar. I try to reboot my PC in Safe Mode. but it still comes back to bother me. Then i try to delete the registry keys and reset my Chrome to default settings but it still appears after I launch my computer. What’s going on? I look for help and find this post that tells the detailed steps to completely eliminate the annoying URL. I am trying. I hope it works well. Does anyone has the same problem with me? How do you quickly solve your problem?

I’m afraid that now that you are infested you will just have to follow the removal steps. You should also be aware that this particular piece of malware can embed itself into random Windows shortcuts, thus “bringing it back from the dead” after you’ve removed it from your browser(s). So you might want to check any desktop shortcuts you have for extraneous command parameters before cleaning up the browser(s).

Always pay attention when downloading and installing free software from the web. Scan all downloads with a current antivirus program before installing.

Have you removed this threat from your computer successfully? I used the removal too on this page and it worked for me!
Hope it helps.

Launchpage.org is a stubborn browser hijacker. My mom’s computer was once infected by it, and I helped her remove this malware by following the automatic removal guide here. You can have a try, too.

OMG! Have you already tried all these guides and found the ones that really work? I got infected with Launchpage.org yesterday and I have been really struggling with it since then. Tried several guides from the first google page, like this and this and it seems that they helped, but I haven’t restarted my computer yet. I believe that virus will come back right after that. Could you help me??