How to setup memberships and one time access altogether?

Hello,

I recently bought the S2Member plugin and I am trying to accomplish memberships with one-time payments and I am confused as to how can that be done. Please see the scenarios below.

1. User should be able to make a payment for individual item multiple times.
  2. User should be able to subscribe to a subscription as well, there will be 3 levels of subscription and user will receive access to the 10 free items (which they can also pay individually) if they want more
  3. Each item will allow user to add 3 images and if they want to add more images to an item, user should pay $1 for each image.

Not sure whether is this something possible or not with S2Member, or is there any add-ons available for the S2Member to accomplish this but any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

s2Member can handle (1) and (2), but accomplishing (3) would get very convoluted.

My suggestion would be to use s2Member for the subscription aspect of this, but to use WooCommerce (or Easy Digital Downloads) for the purchase of individual items.

There is a new version of s2Member, designed specifically to integrate with WooCommerce, that is available here: https://wpsharks.com/product/woocommerce-restrictions-pro