How to Add Billing Address to Stripe Form?

Does anyone know how to add the billing address and phone number fields to the Stripe payment form and have it map properly into Stripe? This is just to verify the card holder’s billing info.

By default, it only displays the first and last name fields on the checkout form.

Brian,

I really don’t know, but what I do know is that there is a lot of comments on this one on github:

Maybe that will help you?

it’s broken in s2member - country fields are broken - you can only use the tax hack - or each s2member update hack one file so s2member does not ■■■■ up by overwriting the country field with default country.

Telephone number is not possible at all via stripe form.

You can use the tax hack and use a 3 step checkout form - whoohaa - you’ll get loads of users not understanding how to pay so conversion will be way lower vs simple paypal button payments - beware - I’ld only use it as an additional form of payment as long as there is not user friendly checkout form with address that works.

Thanks guys, I guess I’m stuck with the standard no address set up if I use Stripe. But should be OK I guess since it is a digital product.