How do I get buddypress to connect with s2 membership for registration

Hi, I know I am missing something fundamental and probably very simple, but, I can’t find any threads with this issue/

Here is what is happening. I have buddypress and s2member activated and configured as thoroughly as I can for both

I created a Membership Options page. I created a button on my home page with the link to this page on it.

First time around:
I do not want free registration, so I didn’t choose that option. Then I created my paypal button for level 1 and put the shortcode on my membership option page,

Then I sign out and click on the register button and it takes me to a page that says that membership is not currently available.

So then I login and select the free registration and log out again. I click on the button and it takes me to the buddypress registration page and no paypal button is in sight.

I know I am missing something really stupid, but, I just can’t figure out how to tie these 2 things together. Thanks in advance!

Hi,
Unfortunately, I do not know how s2Member works with buddypress, so I let others answer you.
Sorry for that.

The simple answer to this question for anyone else who may have this problem is this video:

Thank you for your contribution :slight_smile: .