How can I share permission to my web developer get in s2 member

I cant give permission to my web devoloper to s2 member. I dont wanna give to him a rol of administrator.

I don’t know what you’re asking, but s2Member doesn’t change any of the default WordPress roles. So there’s also editor, for example.

Hi kts915 thanks for your answer, and sorry about my English is horrible I Know.
My cuestion here is… I have s2 member Pro and I would like to give my web designer the necessary permissions so that he can access an s2 member and configure it. Without giving him the role of administrator. that is my question.

thanks again

Ariel Merino

Don’t apologize for your English! I am sure it’s better than my ability at your native tongue!

The capability of configuring s2Member is just like that for every WordPress plugin, so I’m afraid that he has to be made an administrator or it won’t work … unless you could use the following workaround.

If you or he has a test site, then he could configure s2Member there, and then go to Imports/Exports -> s2Member Options and export the settings to a file. Then you can just import that file, and you’re done!

1 Like