How can I see which pages are protected?

I have installed S2Member and protected a few pages of the 60 on my site.

I navigate to Admin > Pages in the WordPress backend.

I expect to be able to see which pages are restricted and which pages are not restricted.

Actually there is no S2Member column and the only way to see which pages are protected is to look at the list of Ids in the S2Member > Restrictions > Pages section.

I don’t have this problem with posts because I have simply created a category for each S2Member level. Unfortunately although I have the “Post Tags and Categories for Pages” plugin S2Member is not aware of this and does not restrict pages by Category.

• How can I quickly see which pages are protected?

This is a big security issue for me. If I accidentally leave a page open my users could do a lot of damage.

If you go to the list of pages in the WP admin, you should indeed be able to see which are protected by s2Member and which are not. If you don’t see anything, then clcik the tab at the top right marked Screen Options and check the box marked (s2). Then hit Apply.

Thanks Tim,

Unfortunately I don’t see anything and there is nothing in screen options. Is this a Pro only feature or provided by an add-on?

No, it’s not a Pro feature. It is part of the basic s2Member plugin. So you must have some sort of conflict (probably with another plugin).

1 Like

I might try Plugin Detective: https://wordpress.org/plugins/plugin-detective/13 as you suggested elsewhere.

Unfortunately the issue is on production - sigh.

Actually I have just seen the post about the maintainer of s2Member going missing. I am only just starting up. I guess that I will cut my losses and move to Memberpress now.