Help with PayPal Buttons/Link

Hi, I am a free member and I have been trying convert the PayPal button shortcode into a clickable link to use with my membership options page.

I followed this tutorial without success: https://s2member.com/kb-article/how-do-i-generate-an-s2member-paypal-button-link/

On the first attempt, the page that I published in step 4 gives me a clickable ‘click here’ here link. I right clicked the anchor text and copied the link into my membership options page. The result was a link that opened up a ‘not found’ page.

Further attempts yielded no clickable link in step 4 - but a long code starting with the href attribute - this did not work.

Any further advice?

If not, is there a way to make the PayPal button bigger?

At the moment it is tiny on the page and could easily be missed - it doesn’t exactly entice people to sign up.

Thanks.

Why? That’s not what the instructions say. Just change click here to whatever you’d prefer.

I don’t understand - can you explain what I need to do?

Thanks.

I can’t explain it any better than the instructions given in that KB article.

But if you look at the end of that article, Pat gives you an example of what you should paste into your page. It includes the shortcode, and there’s no copying and pasting of HTML involved.

Yes my shortcode followed the same syntax - hence why I included the ‘click here’ text - which is why I couldn’t understand why it didn’t work.

Thanks.

OK, maybe I misunderstood what you wrote. Try pasting your link here.

I’ve followed the steps again and this time it worked.

Not sure what the issue was since I did exactly the same as last time.

Thank you for your help.