Having multiple problems with s2member, need some pro help

So, we are having multiple problems with s2member on our website. These are the main issues we need to figure out, and we would like to hire a web developer with actual knowledge of the s2member plugin. We have hired other web developers & designers, but they just make everything worse.

#1: We experience slow loading times for non-logged in, non-paying members of the website.
#2: s2member is now causing a conflict with our theme, and the mobile drop-down menu won’t display. (It’s s2member, because we deactivated it (with safeguards on) and the mobile drop-down menu started displaying again).

We are more concerned about resolving issue #2, which would probably be a very easy fix for someone with REAL knowledge of s2member & wordpress. We would also like to have someone look at issue #1. We are willing to make it worth your while to help us out with these headaches.

I would not say that this is an easy problems… Anyway, I am not in s2M team, but do multiple synchronizations with s2M and 3-th party products, please find me if you think I can help you.

What theme are you using?

We had the same exact problem and after getting both the Theme team and s2member involved we found the reason and it was neither the theme or s2member.

Ross