Give lifetime access after a set amount of monthly payments

Hi!

I use s2M to deliver my courses and on several of them I offer payment plans for my customers. Since I offer lifetime access to the content on each course, I want people with payment plans can be “upgraded” to the lifetime access after they’ve completed all due payments. So, to clarify, I’m using the monthly payment option (on Clickbank or Paypal) not to provide monthly content, but to allow for a payment plan for people. When they’ve finished paying they should have lifetime access (as does someone who has paid full up front).

Since I have set up automatic EOT for cancellations and chargebacks (because if someone doesn’t complete their payments they must lose access to the course), the EOT will fire when people on a payment plan will have finished their payments (since they won’t be paying anymore).

So, is there a way I can setup things so people will be upgraded to lifetime acces - or not be downgraded based on EOT - after they’ve completed their payment plan?

Thanks in advance for your help :slight_smile:

Mary

Hi Mary

I am comping across the same issue - did you solve you problem? I am using S2 and Stripe

Thanks!
Claire

Hi Claire,

Sadly no, this is still not possible to do with s2M out of the box. I’m pretty certain that you can get it fixed with some custom coding but for me I still do it manually (with EOT disabled).

Thank you for letting me know Mary! I will see if I can work it out, either get a developer, or like you, do it manually :slight_smile: