Gift codes invisible to non-members

Hi folks,

I wrote about this a week ago, but haven’t received any answers yet. Hopefully someone has experienced this before me :slight_smile: I’ve included the original issue below.

In addition, I’m looking for a way to randomly generate codes for users to buy gift certificates for other users, as a present for the holidays for example. However I see no easy way to do this and have little experience in coding. Is there an attribute that can unlock this, without a lot of backend work?

----- Original Message -----
Hi folks,

I’m trying to create my first set of coupon codes to grant free access to specific members. I already have a pro form set up with the accept_coupons=“1” attribute. Here’s what I put in to generate the codes:

[s2Member-Gift-Codes discount=“100%” quantity=“10” one_click=“https://socialballroom.dance/bronze-membership-sign-up-monthly” /]

Thing is, the codes are invisible to non-members, possibly to everyone who’s not an administrator. The page they are displayed on isn’t protected by s2member, and other users can see text I’ve entered ABOVE the codes… Just not the codes themselves.

I’ve tried using different browsers to view the page, and I can’t find any information about this online. Ideas?