GetResponse integration

Hi to all,

I’m trying to integrate getresponse in S2member, so that the users who register on my website
got signed up automatically to the corresponding campaigns in GetResponse. There was an old thread on this topic : https://www.s2member.com/forums/topic/solution-getresponse-email-integration/, which I followed.

I’ve set properly the getresponse API and the corresponding ID campaigns in the API list server, and the url in the API notification, but it doesn’t work on a new register.

Here’s the message I get from the log debugging panel:
[result] =>
[id] => 5935799b124163.35015035
[error] => stdClass Object
(
[code] => -32602
[message] => Invalid params

Would anyone be kind enough to help me to find a solution to this problem? :slight_smile:

The GetResponse API has in all likelihood changed considerably since that forum post. Your log says there are invalid parameters in the `[message]. It would seem that s2Member is sending something to the web form that it doesn’t expect. I’d start by contacting GetResponse Support and asking them if they can give you more details about that (good luck, they aren’t the most tech-savvy support team out there).

I’ve successfully integrated GetResponse with s2Member for a client with custom code. If you can write code, simply adding subscribers isn’t that difficult. If you can’t, it might be possible depending on what you need to happen at GetResponse, to repurpose the code I’ve already written. If you have a budget for the integration, feel free to PM me.

Hi,

Thanks for your response Pat. I actually contacted getresponse first, but as you said, they are actually very far away from being the best tech-frendly support… :wink:

I contact you via PM.

Cheers,

1 Like

Hello
S2Member -> Gestresponse does not work at all for me.
Getresponse said that S2Member API should V3.0 minimum.

Is that the case ?

Thanks
Régis

No. S2Member just provides a hook. You put in the message that the hook sends out and who it sends it to. It is you who defines the message. Talk to getresponse support and figure out what message you should be sending them. There is no s2member API involved.