Forwarding first and last name to Stripe profile

Greetings,

Since the most recent update, the first and last name of a new customer is not being forwarded to the Stripe payment profile. This was working with the Stripe modal.

Any help appreciated, thank you!

Hi Dave.

That’s strange. My sales do create the customer with the first and last names.

Could you show me screenshots? And log entries from s2Member and Stripe for these transactions?

Thanks. :slight_smile:

Hi Cristián,

How do I send these to you without revealing our payment logs publicly?

Regards

Files sent to support at wpsharks.com

Thank you

Hi Dave.

Sorry about the delay to respond. I can’t find the email you sent. What email or name did you use?

I’ll send you a private message here in the forum, you can reply to it with the info.

:slight_smile:

Thanks for your reply.

The message was sent under DaveTheKnave or dennis at mystagemedia dot com on Jan 12, 2020.

Or I can resend to an email address if you’ll provide me with one.

1 Like

Found it! Thanks!

Ok, I reviewed what you sent me. I don’t see the name missing in the logs, but I see it’s not shown in the screenshot of your list. I assume it’s the Customers list in your Dashboard, right? But mine does show their names…

Screenshot_2020-02-24%20Customers%20%E2%80%93%20Cristi%C3%A1n%20L%C3%A1vaque%20%E2%80%93%20Stripe%20%5BTest%5D

You’re using s2 v191022, right? How are those customer created? Can you tell me the flow? Are these signups of new customers that pay, or were they registered already and upgrading? Can you show me your pro-form shortcode?

Yes, we’re still using v191022.

Customers are created using the Stripe Pro form at
/monthly-2/

These are new signups.

Here’s the shortcode:
[s2Member-Pro-Stripe-Form level=“3” ccaps="" desc=“Monthly Subscription / $50 Monthly Recurring” cc=“USD” custom=“www.yoursite.com” ta=“0” tp=“0” tt=“D” ra=“50.00” rp=“1” rt=“M” rr=“1” coupon="" accept_coupons=“0” default_country_code=“US” success="/application/" captcha=“0” /]

Please redact if possible.

I appreciate your attention to this.

Thanks!

Thanks Dave.

I don’t see anything wrong with those…

Could you enable s2’s logging and do a test purchase? It can be for 50 cents. I’d like to see what the log entries for it say. WP Admin > s2Member > Log Files

And the corresponding Stripe entries for it too, please. https://dashboard.stripe.com/logs

Yes, the zip folder includes those files already.

If you open the txt files, I’ve inserted the log file names within those.

1 Like

You included entries from Stripe, but not s2Member’s logs. I didn’t see something wrong with the names in the Stripe logs, though. That’s why I’d like to see a new test, with all the relevant log entries for just it, hoping one of them will give a clue.

:slight_smile: