Fluent Forms with S2Member

Hi All,

I have been using Fluent Forms for payment integration with Stripe, but recently wanted to add some membership restrictions with S2Member. (I have the pro version of both software plugins.) I was hopeful that adding the S2Member webhook in Stripe would be enough to kickstart S2Member into recognizing a payment was made, but no such luck. I assume I need data association for S2Member to know what got purchased. Any help or thoughts from the forum would be appreciated.

I’m aware the S2Member has Pro-Forms to work with, but I was hoping to keep my current setup. I also don’t want to manually adjust roles. I’m greedy, I know.

I don’t have an answer for you but I use the WP Forms plugin for my Contact page and noticed it has the option to create forms for payment. But I’ve never understood what the payment would actually be for.

If there is a way to use WP Forms (or Fluent Forms) for s2Member payments, that would be good to know.

I’m pretty sure I need to tap into this action hook:
add_action(‘fluentform/payment_receipt_after_content’, function ($entry)
{
// Do your stuffs here
}, 10, 1);

But I’m not sure what data gets passed back to know what was purchased.

At least, this is the route I’m looking at now. I was hoping for any easy fix, but I’m sure that cost extra :sweat_smile: