Fixed EOT Code Not Working

I am attempting to set up a fixed EOT using the code from the following web page: https://s2member.com/kb-article/how-do-you-create-a-subscription-that-ends-on-a-fixed-date/ . I do have ezPHP installed, and it was entered via the text tab. My php code and proform shortcode are as follows:

[php]
$now = strtotime(‘now’); // The time now (in seconds).
$fixed_eot_time = strtotime(‘10 October 2018’); // Future time (in seconds).
$days_until_fixed_eot_time = round(($fixed_eot_time - $now) / DAY_IN_SECONDS);
// ↑ This is where we calculate the number of days until an EOT should occur.
[/php]

[s2Member-Pro-PayPal-Form level=“1” ccaps="" desc="$0.01 USD / Single Membership" ps=“paypal” ra=“0.01” lc="" cc=“USD” dg=“0” ns=“1” custom=“harrisburgcameraclub.org” ta=“0” tp=“0” tt=“D” ra=“0.01” rr=“BN” rt=“D” rp="[php]echo $days_until_fixed_eot_time;[/php]" rp=“1” rt=“Y” rr=“BN” rrt="" rra=“2” accept=“paypal” accept_via_paypal=“paypal” coupon="" accept_coupons=“0” default_country_code="" captcha=“0” /]

I am still getting an EOT 1 year from the registration date. Any help will be MUCH appreciated!

You’ve repeated all of the “r” parameters – including the “rt” which determines the EOT. Remove the repeated parameters.

1 Like

Thanks so much! Works fine now!

Another question: the fixed EOT works well for a new registrant. How can I set up a renewal? There is a fixed EOT each year, and members need to be able to renew after the 1st of each year for a new 31 OCT EOT of the following year. As it is now, if a member logs in and pays the annual fee, the new EOT is a date which makes no sense. Thanks!

Let me clarify: I would like a member to be able to renew anytime and extend their initial fixed EOT by exactly one year. Suggestions on accomplishing this?

Solved with Billing Modification form. Thanks.

1 Like