Fatal Error: No such file or directory

Hello all,
I need some help as I’m not sure what is going on here. I’m trying to activate s2Member and it broke the website, and now I cannot activate it, so the forms across the website are down. This is the Fatal Error I’m getting. Please if someone could offer some suggestions I’d be grateful.

Warning: require_once(__DIR__/composer/autoload_real.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /www/public/www.pcsk9forum.org/wp-content/plugins/s2member/src/vendor/autoload.php on line 5

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '__DIR__/composer/autoload_real.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in /www/public/www.pcsk9forum.org/wp-content/plugins/s2member/src/vendor/autoload.php on line 5

Thanks in advance.
Ariana

With s2Member deactivated, try following these instructions and then post the results here.

Thank you very much Tim. I’ve listed the errors/warnings below:

Error[ERROR] Mcrypt/Encryption Extension
Missing Mcrypt extension. s2Member needs the Mcrypt extension for PHP. This will add encryption support to your installation of PHP, with a variety of block algorithms; such as DES, TripleDES, and Blowfish. Please consult with your web hosting company about this message.

Warning[WARNING] Plugin Directory Checksum (s2member-pro)dismiss?
Although NOT required, s2Member recommends that you reinstall the following plugin directory: /www/public/www.pcsk9forum.org/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro. The checksum for this plugin directory (3b10cd28f9fa805451cd41a63604f5f7), does NOT match up with the official release of this plugin (c68f1e15ef455d7a28544eebcfa558f9). An invalid checksum can be caused by an incomplete set of files. Or, by files that should NOT appear in this directory. Or, by corrupted files in this directory. Reinstalling the official release of this plugin should correct this issue.
If all else fails, please check your method of upload. We recommend FTP via FileZilla™. Also, please be sure the following file extensions are uploaded in ASCII mode (php, html, xml, txt, css, js, ini, pot, po, sql, svg). All other files should be uploaded in BINARY mode. Some FTP applications (like FileZilla™), can be configured to automatically recognize file extensions that should be uploaded in ASCII mode, while all others will be uploaded in BINARY mode by default. With this type of configuration, use upload mode AUTO.

What would you suggest I do next? I’m not sure how to go about applying the Mcrypt extension.

Thanks again
Ariana

Ariana, I’d start by deleting your s2Member Pro folder. Then contact your host and ask them to activate the Mcrypt extension for PHP.

When they have that activated, try s2Member (just the free version) again. If that works, then re-upload the Pro add-on using FTP.

Thanks again Tim, unfortunately that’s not helped. I’m getting the same error message.

Is there anything else that could be happening to cause this issue?

Thanks again!
Ariana

Arianna, are you saying that mcrypt has now been activated?

I have just checked your site, and you do have other errors there. I don’t know if they could be contributing to this problem because I haven’t seen either them or this problem before. But you need to address them anyway. To see them, go to your home page, hit F12 and then select Console.