Facebook pixel / custom conversion

I’m trying to run some Facebook ads and need to create a custom conversion for the page AFTER a successful payment to my membership program. What is the content of the URL for this page? How do I find it or some of the contents of the url?

1 Like

Anyone? I still cannot figure this out…
I need to know either a) the exact url that a new purchaser is taken to after a successful payment
OR b) how to add a small bit of script to this page (in a) above)

Possible workaround: use a ccap to identify them. Will need to create a “FB only” signup page.

Hi Krum… thank you for replying. I really appreciate it.
I"m really confused as to why this plugin doesn’t have any Facebook Pixel options built in. it’s crazy!
Anyways… my question to you is … What is a “ccap” ?
And I guess I can figure out how to create a facebook only sign up page… so I’ll ask my dev to do that.

Thank you!!
Tracy

What’s so confusing?

After all the recent news about data leaking and scraping on Facebook, coupled with the imminent implementation of GDPR, the developers of s2Member would be crazy to build it in.

I suggest a process like this: you create a page with button/form, but use “facebook” ccap (Custom Capabilities, read at form/button creation s2M pages, it’s explained there), together with level, if you need so. Put this page in your FB ad. People will click on it, do purchase and will be “stamped” with the ccap. Then you will find these people in your Users admin page, with ccap, so will be able to recognize them.