Extremely frustrated with s2 right now and need help, please!

Here is the scenario…Landing page with an offer. They take the offer which is $1 for 14 days after the trial is up a monthly charge is incurred. They fill out there info and click submit. It takes them to another landing page that is an upsell for a yearly membership. They can choose yes or no. If they click yes then the system knows to cancel the monthly and just charge them the yearly. If they choose no, then nothing changes. The most important step is when they click yes that is all they have to do. If not there is a bigger chance to lose them. Can this be done?

What plugin can do this? If not, then who can code it?

Thank you!

One-click upsells are not supported out of the box by s2Member.

You’d be crazy to ask someone to code that feature just for you. There are huge legal implications involved, and you could both be liable for very large sums of money if something goes wrong!

Just Google for examples of plugins claiming to offer what you want.

Click Funnels does this. I would rather use my s2 membership site. The process goes like this…FB ad to landing page. They buy the $1 for 14 days. Fill out the form. Hit submit. Goes to another landing page with video and copy saying if they want a bigger discount with one click they can have it(annual instead of monthly). if not click no and they stay with the $1 for 14 days.

I am not sure of the point of your latest comment. I know Click Funnels does this. I know how the process works. But s2Member doesn’t offer it.

With s2M when money must be handled, some payment gateway is used. Also when change levels, a new subscription is created. Thus people must go the payment gateway twice. If you can agree with this, it’s possible to “emulate” the behaviour that you need. “One click purchase” is not possible.

Can someone code this into s2? If not do you know if Click Funnels can be integrated to s2? Meaning the prospect goes to Click Funnels for the selling and somehow they will be integrated to s2 as a member. Thanks for everyone’s help! While I am asking, can Active Campaign be integrated to s2?

As I said, anyone attempting that would be crazy. Most developers haven’t a clue about the legal implications, and you and they would likely be bankrupt within a couple of years.

THAT makes more sense. Click Funnels will already have figured out how to address the legal and regulatory issues. What you really need for that is for s2Member to have Zapier integration. Then you could use Zapier as the middleman.

I take it there is no integration with s2 and Zapier? Any ideas on how to make that happen?

Ask @krumch: he’s the most likely person to make that happen!

Thank you! Do you know if Thrivecart works with s2? I have been told there is a possibility that it could, which would solve my problems as well.

I was told to ask you if a zapier can be created from click funnels to s2?

Another question…Can Thrivecart be integrated with s2? That maybe easier.

Maybe I am asking the wrong question. What system integrates with s2 that can do upsells?

Unfortunately I don’t know such integration… and I do lot of s2M integrations, please check at http://krumch.com/category/products/. I sent you a PM.