Expire CCAPS at different dates

Hi,
Searched around and found a few similar topics, but usually with slightly different requirements.

All individual Custom Capabilities expire after 10 days.#

User buys “CCAP_A” on the 1st of the month, and “CCAP_B” on the 5th of the month

So my question is, will the CCAPS expire/be removed individually on the 10th (CCAP_A) and 15th (CCAP_B) of the month? Or will they both be removed on the 10th/15th?

I dont want there Member Level to change at all at any point, just simply remove the CCAP after the set 10 days. Is this possible? Any any fancy work to get this to work (or straight out the box?)

Thanks

The ccaps don’t expire, at all. Except you choose to delete them when demote a member (from some level above 0 to Level0). If you need ccaps to expire, you need a custom code. If you need a developer also, PM me :slight_smile:

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. Ok, so technically CCAPS dont expire, only Membership Levels, correct?

Is it possible at all for say, somebody to buy a Level_1 membership + CCAP_A

10 days later they also buy Level_1 Membership + CCAP_B

How would it be best possible to have CCAP_A and CCAP_B removed independently after X days each, and have the user stay at at Level_1?

It is possible to buy new ccap and to stay on the same level, use “buy now” button/form with ccap only.

Can not remove ccaps, but can make them “expired”, I have several solutions. Still this is a custom code…