Even though I'm logged in, I do not see the member's page

Hi there - I have used s2 Member in 2 other WP websites before and love it! I did not have any problems installing it or using it.

A little background: I am having a problem with my current website and I am wondering if it might be related to a conflicting plugin. My website is: www.treyburn-test.org/ - I am using the Kleo Premium WP theme and I have the Connections plugin also installed. (I disabled BuddyPress because I am not using it.)

The problem: when I bring up the website and log in, I am not shown the members page, instead I see the “Member Options Page” as if I didn’t log in yet. The page that is for member’s only is: http://www.treyburn-test.org/ladies-night-out/ I have the Page Level Restriction set to: Require Level #0 (or higher).

Any ideas? I hope I provided enough info. Thank you!
LindaK

Try deactivating that plugin and testing.

Do you mean the Login Welcome Page? If not, what do you mean?

Can you check that MOP Vars are enabled (see General Options -> Membership Options Page), and then post the full URL you get when you are redirected to the MOP?

1 Like

Hi Tim - thank you so much for your quick reply and help! I deactivated the other plugin and s2 Member worked. I really need the other plugin so unfortunately I deactivated/deleted s2 Member (which I love!) for another plugin that is much more simple but did the trick for this situation.

I certainly will use s2 Member in the future and use this forum - both are terrific!

Linda

You’re welcome, Linda – glad you identified the issue! The Connections plugin looks very good.