Error for members trying to cancel membership

I have a membership site on wordpress using s2member and it integrates with stripe. This has been up and running for over a year. However, I just moved the membership area to a subdomain and migrated 2member and stripe.

I exported/imported all the user info to the subdomain, added the API info. It all seems smooth. The members are still being billed my Stripe and their s2member info transferred. But if anyone wants to cancel their membership or update billing info on the new site, a message shows that they can’t because they’re not a paid member. I used the “cancel membership” shortcode.

Their s2member info migrated to the new site, but it’s just that Stripe doesn’t see them as a member in the new site.

I talked with one of the freelance s2member developer and he couldn’t find the issue. He suggested I contact the author here.

Any suggestions? Thanks.

Have you changed the webhook in Stripe?

Yes I did and it’s live.

I hired a developer from Upwork. For anyone else that is migrating members from one site to another— the issue was that the automatic export of S2member members did not include the customer id. It had the subscriber ID but not the customer. So, I had to manually enter each customer ID to the the subdomain for each user.