Error 10548 while trying to process a credit card transaction

I am getting “Error #10548. Invalid Configuration. This transaction cannot be processed. The merchant’s account is not able to process transactions” while trying to complete a credit card transaction. I am using paypal API in my website for payments. How do I fix it?

Hi Tanvir.

PayPal says “This error usually occurs if you don’t have a business account.” I’m guessing you’re trying to use the pro-forms, not buttons, right?

Did you complete the s2Member-PayPal configuration and verify that it’s correct? WP Admin > s2Member Pro > PayPal Options

• PayPal Account Details
  • PayPal IPN Integration
  • PayPal IPN Integration
  • PayPal PDT/Auto-Return Integration

Skip the PayFlow credentials, unless you have PayPal Pro PayFlow Edition.

:slight_smile:

Yes all those steps have been completed and in fact paypal payments are working except the credit card payments. My account has been declared as business as well.

I see… Hmm…

I searched some more and found this:

“The absence of a home or customer service phone number on your PayPal account can also trigger this error. […] check your PayPal account profile and make sure it includes a home phone number or a customer service phone number. Update your profile if necessary.”

Thanks Cristian. Apparently Paypal has added a restriction which caused this issue. Issue has been resolved now.