EOT for 1 year subscriptions set to 2 days

Updated S2Member to version 170722, and since then EOT for several new annual subscriptions have been set to 2 days instead of 1 year. We are having to manually go in and update each EOT. Here are the shortcodes for our subscription buttons:

Single 1 Year Subscription:
[s2Member-PayPal-Button level=“1” ccaps="" desc=“Year/Model Interchange List Subscription” ps=“paypal” lc="" cc=“USD” dg=“0” ns=“1” custom=“www.scaliaanderson.com” ta=“0” tp=“0” tt=“D” ra=“50” rp=“1” rt=“Y” rr=“0” rrt="" rra=“1” image=“default” output=“button” /]

Auto-Renew 1 Year Subscription:
[s2Member-PayPal-Button level=“1” ccaps="" desc=“Year/Model Interchange List Subscription” ps=“paypal” lc="" cc=“USD” dg=“0” ns=“1” custom=“www.scaliaanderson.com” ta=“0” tp=“0” tt=“D” ra=“50” rp=“1” rt=“Y” rr=“1” rrt="" rra=“1” image=“default” output=“button” /]

14 days and no replies, anybody have a suggestion for me?

I’m not really sure what you are expecting. No-one else has reported anything similar, so it is presumably something specific to your site (such as something else has recently changed on it), or else it is just PayPal doing what PayPal does best. What troubleshooting have you done?

Don’t worry, you are not alone… in our case it it from time to time 3months turns to 3 days, The last time it was a year to two days… plus I have years problem with EOT time… that is different story.