EOT and recurring payment not work

Hello All,

I am very Sorry for this post. I know that there are already many post for this question, but i read all post and didn’t got solution for my problem.

Currently EOT is not working on my website.

I have 7 days trial membership for level 1 on $0.50 after 7 days it will be convert (through recurring payment) to Monthly membership and level will update from 1 to 2.

Currently recurring payment not working and user role is also not change.

If user want to cancel his membership in 7 days, he is also not downgrade.

I also try cron using this link but this show empty page.

Can you please help me on this.

My website is https://thetackroom.eu

Waiting for your positive reply

Hi,
You can not change the membership level after a trial period automatically (unless you program it with PHP, but that’s another story).
What you need to do is a form giving direct access to level 2 with a trial period defined in the s2Member shortcode, free or not, then the normal subscription price.
In addition, it is not possible to demote a member to an other level than level 0.
Thanks.

Thank you for your reply.

I am using this short code for 7 days triel

[s2Member-Pro-Stripe-Form level = “1” ccaps = “” desc = “0.50 € for 7 days trial / then if you do not cancel, 24.90 € per month after 7 days” cc = “EUR” custom = “thetackroom.eu” ta = “0.50” tp = “7” tt = “D” ra = “24.90” rp = “1” rt = “M” rr = “1” coupon = “” accept_coupons = “0” default_country_code = “US” captcha = “0” /]

if user did’nt cancel membership user will automatically paid for 1 month subscription but its not paid.

Please help on this.

Thank you

Hi,
Your shortcode looks good, except perhaps the inconsistency between the used currency (EUR) and the country code (“US”). I think you should either use the “USD” for the “US” country code or change this by yours (“FR” = France, etc …).
Nevertheless, I don’t think that this is what blocks the recurring payments, maybe you have wrongly configured s2Member or payment gateways you’re using (PayPal, Stripe, etc …)?
Check your API settings, IPN Integration Webhooks, and Auto-Return Integration in these gateways.
Disable all security plugins too for a safe working test of s2Member.
Thanks.

Can you please tell me how can i test recurring payment ?

Hi,
In my opinion, the best solution to test a recurring payment is to disable sandbox testing mode and create a recurring payment button or form with a few cents amount and a recurrence of a few days (ideally a recurrence of 3 days to test the automatic payment every 3 days).
Thanks.

Auto recurring payment still issue for me. If user subscribe for test membership for 7 days, he is not upgrade to monthly user. Recurring payment not working.

Can you please test my website, if i will share login access ?

I urgently need your help.

Thank you

Hi,
I can’t test yours payments without any access to yours payments gateways (and it’s normal for security). You don’t have others choices to solve your problem that try to disable all sources of conflict possibles… Others plugins, s2Member setup, payment gateways setup, server’s security… to found the reason of your problem.
Sorry I cannot help you more, I think that my competences have some limits :wink: