Edit/style this screen: "the next step is to register a username"

Hi all,

Is there any way to edit or restyle the grey screen shown after a successful payment where it says: “Thank you! Your account has been approved. the next step is to Register a Username for immediate access”. This is such an ugly screen it looks like an error message… I can’t see where I could apply any css to it to get it to match the website branding. (Would be good to avoid this screen altogether and have the username set to the email address). I have added a 'success=“MyWelcomePageURL” parameter to my button code, and I also have used Jason’s auto-login code from here https://s2member.com/kb-article/auto-login-on-registration/

Once the user has registered, they I have configured the sequence (using Jason’s mu-plugin) to log in immediately and redirect to a specific page… but that grey screen just doesn’t look great.

Also, I’ve noticed that once a Username is registered, there is no email sent with a Password, only the one that checks whether you’ve set a username or not… is that right?

We are using PayPal (standard), PayPal buttons (not forms) and s2Member (not Pro)… so would it make a difference if we upgraded to Pro? (is there a feature we’re missing out on?)

Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

Andy

You can use CSS to change the look of this text (or even to hide it).