E-mail notification on new user

Hello, I have S2Member pro, and I want to set up an e-mail notification every time a new user, free trial or paid, joins my site. I want an e-mail coming to me, the admin of the site.

How do I achieve this?

See General Options -> Email Configuration

Thanks Tim, that did the trick!

1 Like

Hmm, sorry but I got the e-mail on my account, but when I created a new user, it didn’t send the e-mail to the user.

I configured everything in new user email message, but I think the new users who sign up for a trial are not getting the welcome email, despite that I get one when they sign up.

For finer grained control of emails, I suggest installing an additional plugin. Better Notifications for WordPress (in the repo) or s2Emails (from s2plugins.com) should give you what you want.

Hello, so you need to purchase an external plugin for email notification? can not you implement this function inside this plugin and then raise the price?
It is bad that these widely used features are not implemented in this plugin and you have to buy an external plugin with annual payment.
Thank you

Hi,
Unfortunately, we are just users just like you, it seems that the developers of s2Member have deserted this forum.
However, we are a handful of happy users to help make this plugin last in the future.
Some of us are even working on improving the plugin.
Regarding your issue, email notifications are already included in s2Member, moreover, it is very easy and free to improve the sending of these notifications via a free plugin like “WP Mail SMTP”.
Thanks.

1 Like