Dropdown and plans

Hi guys!

I’m using s2member last version, and I’d like that the page doesn’t reload when a user choose a plan.

Is there some solutions about it?

Thank you!

Maybe “iframe” will be good for you?

Can you explain better you reply?

You didn’t show your page, so I can not see, but maybe you want to have several forms at single page. There is no way to place more than one payment forms on single page (except with “payment options” list). So I suggest you to create a “hidden” second page inside your page, which is possible with “iframe”. This way only some portion of the page will be reloaded, from user’s viewpoint. But that needs custom page and payment templates and some JS, which is more difficult to set that different payment pages, I think.

You’re right.

The link is this , and the select menu that I’d like to change is under the section “Checkout Options”.

Thank you!

Looks like the pare reloads because of different needs of the desired payment options. The free one (obviously) have no “coupon code”, as example, thus the page reloads with need code (I mean HTML and JS code, behind the scene) for the exactly level. I am afraid there is no other way…

Uhm.
I’d like to change that select menu to radio buttons.
So, I see a radiobutton for every plan. Is this possible?
What is the file that “generate” that select menu?