Drip content shortcodes not hiding content set to start in the future

Trying to set up a membership area that has monthly content that only the month they are in is accessible. For example, when they sign up, they only have access to month 1, then on day 30, month 1 is no longer available but month 2 is AND any future content such as month 3, is also inaccessible.

I have used the short code on the month 1 page (the page has all of the content):
[s2Drip access=“level1” from_day=“0” to_day=“30”] and [/s2Drip] at the end of the page

And for month 2:
[s2Drip access=“level1” from_day=“31” to_day=“60”] and [/s2Drip] at the end of the page

But when the member clicks on the button for “Month 2”, they are getting access to the content.

I am using a visual editor for the page but when I switch to the text view, have added it in there. Is that a potential conflict for S2Member or am I doing this wrong?

What does that mean? You should not switch from tab to tab because that tends to mangle code. Use one tab exclusively.

Are you testing as a level 1 user (because you, as an administrator, will have access to everything)?

1 Like

Yes, I have multiple test accounts using different email addresses for the various levels and in a completely different browser so it doesn’t cause a conflict.

I use Visual Editor for the page layout, so if I’m to stay using that view, what’s the best way to add the code? Switching to text view seems to have added it in a text box in a new row of it’s own… I couldn’t find any additional information as to what to do in this instance so any help is greatly appreciated.

You can add the shortcode to the Visual Editor without a problem so long as you don’t then switch to the Text Editor. You simply have to pick a view and keep to it.

I tried it on another page where I haven’t switched the view and still no joy…

So for pages where I did switch the view, how do I “reset” it so to speak, to make sure it’s not going to be affected?

I still can’t get future content to not be accessible.

Just re-create the shortcode and paste it in again.

Are you using some sort of caching? If so, I would try turning it off. If that doesn’t do the trick, I would check for a conflict. See S2 columns empty in Dashboard user list