Different IP list

Good day everyone.
So i have some members that get blocked because they have used too many different IP and in combination with ExtraWatch which have a function to notify me if some member have login with different IP but the thing is this plugin did not notify me of some members to be using different IP now he is locked and i wonder if they found a way to trick this plugin.

I would like to see a list of IP’s used by this or other members to check them one by one if he accessed from different locations.
Where i can view such list in s2Member plugin?

I found this s2member codes but not work it show array() when i check on front end.

What exactly have you tried that produced just array()?

Hi
I used this code.
<?php print_r($ips = s2member_login_ips_for("itesla")); ?>
But i not see my IP’s just “array ()” nothing else.

Does someone know anything on this mater or better to contact s2member support? even not sure if i still have it :frowning:

Try this:

<?php echo "<pre>".print_r(s2member_login_ips_for("itesla"), true)."</pre>; ?>

Hi
Tried but nothing show.
Anyway i used other plugin i have of file downloads and found that member was sharing his account.
It would be good to make a list of IP’s to show in each member profile in the backend with a map and dots on it but not know how i am not knowledgeable on this :slight_smile:
Thank you for trying to help.

Are you trying to get IPs of logins or file downloads? They are very different things.

No, i could not get a list of IP’s using s2member code that is why i found in Download Manager a list of downloaded files with IP’s when i press IP it shows me a map from which location was accessed.
I would still like to view login IP’s using s2member code.

Why does it have to use s2Member code? That makes no sense. You just want the data. Any logging plugin will provide it.