Custom thank you page after level 1 payment

hi there

i have done some research and google

i want to achieve only for level 1 member but not subscriber level

want my users after paypal payment, goes back to my site in the custom thank you page…

and way pls?

i am not using pro form, but just button shortcode…

Hi John.

The PayPal button also has a success attribute available in s2Member Pro to specify where to bring the user back to after checkout. WP Admin > s2Member Pro > PayPal Buttons > Shortcode Attributes > success

Does that help? :slight_smile:

1 Like

hi clavaque sir
thx again

i looked at the link and i see that my current payment button doesnt come with the shortcode success="" when generated from the paypal buttons, do i add it myself?

e.g.
currently

[s2Member-PayPal-Button level=“1” ccaps=“eng” desc=“xxx” ps=“paypal” lc="" cc=“USD” dg=“0” ns=“1” custom=“www.mysiteurl.com” ta=“0” tp=“0” tt=“D” ra=“60” rp=“60” rt=“D” rr=“BN” rrt="" rra=“1” image=“default” output=“url” /]

do i change it to:

[s2Member-PayPal-Button level=“1” ccaps=“eng” desc=“xxx” ps=“paypal” lc="" cc=“USD” dg=“0” ns=“1” custom=“www.mysiteurl.com” ta=“0” tp=“0” tt=“D” ra=“60” rp=“60” rt=“D” rr=“BN” rrt="" rra=“1” image=“default” output=“url” success=“www.myafterpaymentpage” /]

like this??

Yes, that’s how you add it. It’s on the same site, right? Then you can just skip the domain name and start with the first forward slash after it:

[s2Member-PayPal-Button level=“1” ccaps=“eng” desc=“xxx” ps=“paypal” lc="" cc=“USD” dg=“0” ns=“1” custom=“www.mysiteurl.com” ta=“0” tp=“0” tt=“D” ra=“60” rp=“60” rt=“D” rr=“BN” rrt="" rra=“1” image=“default” output=“url” success="/my-after-payment-page" /]

So it’ll redirect to http://www.mysiteurl.com/my-after-payment-page (or https if that’s what you use).

Does that help? :slight_smile:

1 Like

thanks ton sir

is there a way i can test it myself without really using my credit card to pay for my own self?
anyway to test it in trial pls sir?

Just change the amount to 1 cent or so, and make a live purchase. That’s how I do my tests. :slight_smile:

1 Like