Custom menu items in shortcode

I did some searching and couldn’t fnd a post on this.
I am using S2member happily but want to make some changes.
Is there a way I can add more menu items in the shortcode [s2Member-Profile /] or Summary shortcode?
Do I need to add something to the functions.php file? Any suggestions?
THnx!

What do you mean by menu items to s2Member-Profile? I’m not sure I understand.

Could you show me a screenshot of where? or maybe a mockup you drew of the idea?

:slight_smile:

The shortcode creates this output. I would like to add menu items in the list of My Account and Edit My Profile. E.g. Subscriptions.

Is there a way that I can do this with shortcodes or do I need to PHP this in a childtheme file? :slight_smile:

I am playing with the S2_get and I managed to display the avatar separately. I am using the Simple Local Avatar plugin and am working on creating a shortcode that I can use to upload the avatar on the front end. When I am done I will share it here on the forum for those that are interest.

1 Like

I am playing with the S2_get and I managed to display the avatar separately. I am using the Simple Local Avatar plugin and am working on creating a shortcode that I can use to upload the avatar on the front end. When I am done I will share it here on the forum for those that are interest.

Nice.

The shortcode creates this output. I would like to add menu items in the list of My Account and Edit My Profile. E.g. Subscriptions.

I don’t get that from s2Member-Profile… It looks more like s2Member-Login to me. https://s2member.com/kb-article/s2member-login-shortcode-documentation/

[s2Member-Login show_summary_if_logged_in="1" /]

This is the PHP file, in case you want to customize: s2member-pro/src/includes/classes/login-widget.inc.php

:slight_smile:

1 Like