Custom field check box design

Hi is there a way of customising the checkbox sizing. they seem to have an inline size of 12x12.

Also i am having problems with layout of the input and labels (see image)

They look like this
input---- />
label> /label>

input---- />
label> /label>

it would be good if it was something like this then I could position the div contents
div>
input---- />
label> /label>
/div>

div>
input---- />
label> /label>
/div>

OR

label>
Request Id

input ----/>
/label>

I use custom Pro-Form templates when I need to drastically change the layout of the form.

Thanks I will give it a try
Paul M

I have followed the tutorial and the form fields display on the registration page but when I submit the form and look in the users there is no entry for the added fields. what am I missing?
Thanks
Paul M
ps is there maybe another way to do this perhaps if I could find where the checkbox code is created and its maybe a function I could add it my functions or in mu plugins folder

Thanks

Hard to say what you are missing without seeing your code.

It would have to be accessible via a hook or filter in order to do that. See: https://www.s2member.com/codex/stable/s2member/package-filters/

Thanks Pat.
I managed to alter the code in “custom-reg-fields.inc.php” and wrapp the onput box and label in a div. how can I get a copy of this to a safe non updatable area and link to it, or is this not the way its done.
Thanks
paul M

Not a good idea to alter plugin’s files - your changed will be delete at the next update.

Thanks Krumch
Is there a way to do something which will not be overwritten? As you can see from my image in the opening post, the checkboxes are not easily read especially at the end of a line when a checkbox can be left on its with the label text wrapped to the next line
Thankyou
Paul M

Just fast answer: May use CSS to change them. Also can use hooks inside s2M to create “outside” functions to change hot the plugin works.

Thanks Krumch
I have tried css to align them but the input and label are seperate entities I cant treat them as one block.
Using hooks is new to me, is there a tutorial on how this could be done?
Thanks
Paul M

If you never used hooks, it’s difficult to explain… You have a PM.