Custom Capability with EOT

Is there any way I can add custom capability to user with specific EOT for this custom capability?
There are many custom capabilities assigned to each user but I want the EOT for a specific custom capability.
I see that the “s2member_auto_eot_time” holds the EOT but it doesn’t let me get an idea about which custom capability is going to expire at what time.
Is there any way I can define separate EOT for each custom capability assigned to a user?

i asked the same earlier
as far as i know, no. cannot. not prebuilt

Thanks John.
Do you have any idea how do I proceed for this?

Not “out of the box”, but s2M is a “magic box” itself, so everything is possible :slight_smile: You can put the EOT date in ccap, to be possible you to know when it expires (or any other valuable info for you, actually), like “book1_20191005”. But the problem now is that such ccaps are “unique”, so you must build a special checking function for them. Look at this manual.

Thanks Krum. I think your suggestion will be helpful.

Hi Prashantmodi, I have come upon this thread as I have a similar goal. I am wondering if you were able to solve this issue?

For my case: I’m selling 48 hour access to a single video, and I’m using CCAPS to do that for each video. The issue is that the 48 hour EOT is only set by the most recent purchase, and so if a subsequent video is purchased the EOT value in the member’s profile is extended and the first video access will does not expire on the EOT for that purchase date.

Thank you for any wisdom you can share,
Gerry