Coupon Code field not displaying

Hi, I put “1” in, but the coupon field isn’t showing.

[s2Member-Pro-PayPal-Form level=“1” ccaps="" desc="$197 USD / One Time (for 1 year access)" ps=“paypal” lc="" cc=“USD” dg=“0” ns=“1” custom=“cxsuccesssummit.com” ta=“0” tp=“0” tt=“D” ra=“197” rp=“1” rt=“Y” rr=“0” rrt="" rra=“2” accept=“paypal,visa,mastercard,amex,discover,maestro,solo” accept_via_paypal=“paypal” coupon="" accept_coupons=“1” default_country_code="" captcha=“0” /]

You probably have javascript errors. Try hitting F12 on your web page, and then select Console to see them.

I checked on this is what I found:

Uncaught ReferenceError: jQuery is not defined
at s2member-o.php:1
jquery-migrate.min.js?ver=1.4.1:1 JQMIGRATE: Migrate is installed, version
rocket.min.js:2 [Intervention] Registering mousewheel event as passive due
to smoothscroll.js usage. The smoothscroll.js library is buggy, no longer
necessary and degrades performance. See
https://www.chromestatus.com/feature/5749447073988608
l @ rocket.min.js:2

It was working the other day, then it dissapeared. I could be the result of
adding new plugins, so I deleted them and it didn’t help.

What do you suggest?

I’d suggest you first identify where the rocket.min.js file is located. My guess is that it’s either part of a recently-activated plugin or part of some caching solution.

You then need to deactivate whatever is causing this script to run and then clear your caches (including browser caches) and CDN.

Does this have to do with Cloudflare?

Here’s the link I found
https://ajax.cloudflare.com/cdn-cgi/scripts/78d64697/cloudflare-static/rocket.min.js

How would it turn off or get ride of it?

Blessings!
Abraham
Delivering Valuable Content to over
200K Customer Experience & Service Professionals
Looking for New Ideas & Best Practices for 2018?

North America: 347-434-9234
UK 44 2037 348049
Israel 050-776-7828
Skype keshetyehuda

Quite possibly. But, if so, I’m afraid that I have no idea how to turn it off. I stopped using Cloudflare at the beginning of this year because it was causing so many javascript issues which I never managed to resolve.

What are you using now?

All my sites, except that one, used the free CDN that my host provides. I created that site later than the others, and Cloudflare was newly available as part of the package available from my host, so I decided to try it out. But I went back to using the traditional CDN provided by my host.

I found this https://support.cloudflare.com/hc/en-us/articles/200169456-Why-is-JavaScript-or-jQuery-not-working-on-my-site- I will give it a try see what happens and report back.

Yep! That did the trick! The are experimenting on us! Rocket loader is in Beta. I appreciate you working with me on this.

Glad you got it sorted out!

I had forgotten about that – probably because, even when I turned it off, it didn’t help me. Glad it helped you, though!

I really appreciate you taking the time to help me. Because of your great response to my issues, I bought the pro version. I see that you are very helpful here and would like to give you a free all summit pass for my virtual summit on Customer Experience. I am hoping to use s2 as the summit platform. As soon as I am ready I will shoot you over a special coupon code.

I’m trying to use the wp affiliate manager plugin. Haven’t been able to get it to work properly. They seem pretty helpful so I am sure they will be able to help. Have you used it?

Thank you very much!

I am not the right person to ask about affiliate software because I have never used it. I’d open a separate thread for that and then those who do will see it and be able to help.