Content drip based on post publish date

Has anyone figured out how to create a content drip based on post publish date?

I’ve seen the shortcodes for content dripping, but, they still allow the post to show up in feeds and feature sliders. They don’t completely hide the post (and content).

And, I’ve seen the content dripping features based on when a subscriber purchases their membership; not, based on when a post is published.

I found an external plugin that works with s2Member to do this; but, wanted to reach out for any possible ideas/options/solutions before purchasing another plugin.

My goal:
2 membership levels :1. Paid, 2.Free
1.Paid members: have complete access to all published posts, as they are published.
2. Free members: have access to view post (title and content) 180 days after post is published. (They shouldn’t even know it’s online til after 180 days.)

Any ideas/thoughts/suggestions are welcome. Even if they include a recommendation for a good freelancer.

Thanks.

What is the name of the plugin?

KC s2Member drip post timer
https://krumch.com/2013/10/09/kc-s2member-drip-post-timer/

Created by Krum Cheshmedjiev. I’ve seen him comment and help a few other people on this forum. One of the threads lead me to his site where I found the plugin.

Then I’m a bit surprised you opened this thread. I would definitely use that.

I opened the thread in hopes that an answer is/was available for the s2Member plugin and I wouldn’t have to purchase another plugin. Since s2Member is so customizable, I’m surprised this feature isn’t a possibility within the s2Member system…

As it turns out - it may not be possible with that plugin either…

I’ll have to consider buying the plugin and try to custom code it.