Contacting WPSharks to discuss a refund

I’m trying to get in contact with someone at WPSharks to discuss a refund. How exactly is that done?

What I’ve tried and the issues I’ve faced so far:
I can log into the s2members website, and click on the link in the account section that says “If you have other questions, please: contact our sales dept.” and nothing happens. I’ve tried several times, with multiple browsers and disabled my ad blockers and that link just doesn’t work.

I cannot log in on the WPSharks website with the email I used to purchase the product last week. Clicking forgot password and typing in my email says it is not found. So I created a new account using the same email, however this account doesn’t list any purchased products. The contact page says to look for a “support icon” on the bottom of any page. This icon never appears, even after I log in. I have again disabled my ad blockers just to make sure.

Nowhere that I have found on either site does it say how to initiate a refund, including on the refund policy page, but contacting sales seems like the best guess to me.

The reason I’m requesting a refund is because s2member doesn’t do what I need it to do. I need individual account levels to have exclusive access to different areas, and s2member only uses a tiered system. The plugin does the tiered system fine, and I’d be willing to revisit it again in the future if I have a different client that needs a tiered membership, but for now I don’t have a use for it.

To achieve your objective using s2member you use only one subscriber level and create different pro-forms with different custom capabilities.

See the following video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_F91xzrmq-Q