Connecting with Active Campaign?

Any recommendations on how to connect S2Member Pro with Active Campaign?

Actually, I had the same challenge, and Krum created a plugin to send the info from s2M to AC.
Check here

I have been using it for over a year now that i switched from MailChimp to ActiveCampaign.

Aw man I just bought WP Fusion.

Ouch… maybe you can get a refund?

No I can’t get a refund if I just change my mind. What sucks the most about this is that I searched all over S2member stuff for some sort of connection for Active Campaign and found nothing! Don’t know who this Krum guy is but I really wish that plugin was easily found on S2member.

Thanks for sharing it with me though.

I am surprised that ANY software not offer a refund, especially if you might have had for only a few hours, if that much!
Too bad i didn’t see your post yesterday!
I wonder if you will want to stick with WP fusion after the year is over since it looks like a recurring price too.

So…you buy the plugin and it integrates AC with s2member? Does it work via an API? Was it easy to set-up? I use Aweber for everything and would like to switch one of my lists to Active Campaign but I am not seeing how to do it within S2Member.

As far as I know, yes, it works with an API. However, I never had s2Member send some contacts to one email provider and some to another one. I would suggest you ask Krum that specific question since he developed that plugin. I just use it in a “standard” way.

I’ve also bought Krum’s plugin but the issue is that it only works with one list. If you have different levels in S2Member and want to send them to different lists or tag them, the plugin doesn’t do that :frowning:

So ask me to fix it :slight_smile:

I thought I already did :wink:

Happy New Year, Yifat! :slight_smile:

Sorry, I can not remember. Your TDL is deleted, because of lack of activity, so even I can not check what you ask me last time. Sorry again, want me to check what is possible to do for “level by level” connection with AC? Will not be easy…

That’s what you told me last time - it won’t be easy to allow registration into different lists in ActiveCampaign.
Hence my post here - your plugin is great, but it only works with one list.

Well, nothing changes since last time you asked :-/ Unfortunately, no easy solution here… But we can do something, I sent you a PM.

I just installed Krum’s plugin and activated it, but no-where is it showing on my dashboard, wither as a separate message from the plugin, or in dashboard - settings. Is this plugin still working at all? I just paid $30…

Any help would be appreciated :slight_smile:

Hi Christina,

Short answer is that plugin is live and works on lot of sites. There is a common problem plugin “won’t run” if wp_cron don’t runs or your server don’t allow outgoing connections by cURL, please check these points first.

Hi there,

Thanks for your prompt reply. I logged a support call to my hosting service. They have been working on it, but as yet no joy.

I’ve just given them my site’s log in details in the hope they can get this working. I’ll let you know.