Connect EOT to Stripe Subscription?

We are using Gravity Forms with a custom plugin to onboard our members into S2. Our payment processor is Stripe. We are currently selling our memberships as ‘products’, but I am considering changing them to ‘subscriptions’ and letting Stripe send the renewal reminders and collect the payment. Is there a way to connect S2 to Stripe so that renewal payments at Stripe would extend the EOT?
Thanks.

Just to be clear, all memberships are currently sold as one-offs/non-recurring. Unless I misunderstood something in our email exchange (after which I sent Mitch here), his concern is whether those one-off memberships can be renewed at Stripe and whether s2Member will pick up that renewal (for what it thinks is a non-recurring membership) will be picked up by s2Member via the API.

1 Like

In Gravity Forms/Stripe Options, there are 2 choices for a purchase: “Products and Services” and “Subscription”. We are currently using “Products and Services” but I am considering switching to “Subscription” so that we can use Stripe to manage the expiration, reminders and charges. If we did that, would the Stripe renewals trigger an EOT update?

1 Like

Sorry, no, I don’t think so

s2 is notified about, and tracks, only those subscriptions that were created through it. When creating the subscription, it sets the notifications URL to itself, it sets a custom value with the site’s domain, and when it gets notifications it’ll look for the subscr ID in the s2 field for it in the user profiles to find the match.

A subscription created with Gravity won’t add all these, at least not without a customization. :confused: