CloudFront Error

Here is the error message I get when I save changes to the CloudFront settings:

Unable to auto-configure Amazon CloudFront Distributions.
Error code: 400 . Error Message: Unable to create Amazon CloudFront Streaming Distro. Unable to create Amazon CloudFront Streaming Distro. Bad Request

I created another set of codes and saved again and got this error message:

Error code: -95 . Error Message: Unable to delete existing Amazon CloudFront Downloads Distro. Existing Amazon CloudFront Distro cannot be deleted at this time. Still in apendingstate after having been disabled by s2Member. Please wait 15 minutes, then try again. There is a certain process that s2Member must strictly adhere to when re-configuring your Amazon CloudFront Distros. You may have to tick the auto-configure checkbox again, and re-run s2Member's auto-configuration routine many times, because s2Member will likely run into severalpendingchallenges, as it works to completely re-configure your Amazon CloudFront Distros for you. Thanks for your patience. Please wait 15 minutes, then try again.

I tried again and got this message:

Unable to auto-configure Amazon CloudFront Distributions.
Error code: -86 . Error Message: Unable to delete existing Amazon CloudFront Downloads Distro. Still in apendingstate. Please wait 15 minutes, then try again. There is a certain process that s2Member must strictly adhere to when re-configuring your Amazon CloudFront Distros. You may have to tick the auto-configure checkbox again, and re-run s2Member's auto-configuration routine many times, because s2Member will likely run into severalpendingchallenges, as it works to completely re-configure your Amazon CloudFront Distros for you. Thanks for your patience. Please wait 15 minutes, then try again.