It was a production bug I didn't leave the example on my test page. You might have tried another link sorry.
I put it here same credentials.
I had other confirmed users with the same issue and it certainly didn't work on my iPhone Chrome or Safari or Win 7 box Chrome. It's the first production problem I've had with s2member and at this point I am basically an s2member/Wordpress developer. It still does not work for me.
I did try to replicate on a blank install to no avail and disabling all the other plugins one at a time produced no results.
In addition I tested Chrome PDF downloads on my box and they were fine.
I also looked at my custom theme but I gave up there.
I decided to serve the files securely from s3 bypassing s2member, we were already there and it actually makes sense for us.
So workaround was the solution.
So Win 7
Chorme (Not Working)
Thanks for looking. I really don't have a lot of contacts in the s2member community but this has to do with ajax or js and I did have other users confirm.
The workaround took me 2 days.