Changing recurring payments with paypal pro

Hi guys

I ve set up 2 levels:
0 for free users
1 for paying users

i used a Button for level #1 access £30/month

now i m introducing an option to pay for yearly membership for £270 instead of £360

I need a Subscription Modifications Button to change payment method but not level

so if a Level#1 user click on that Button, his £30/month recurring payment get cancel and get debited £270 (for a year with yearly recurring payment)

But when i look at the Subscription Modifications section, all the modification buttons offer a level Modification ( upgrade to level#1 or downgrade to level#1)

How can i do?

thx for your help

It wouldn’t make sense to keep these users at level 1, because their plan is not the same as those keeping to the original plan. You need to differentiate the members who pay differently.

So just upgrade those who choose to pay annually to level 2. Since levels are hierarchical, those who upgrade will still have access to everything at level 1.

Actually, you don’t have to change the level with a Billing Modification form. Just make sure that modify="1" and level="1" in your shortcode.

Unless it is important to you to know at a glance which Members paid what, and it may be, so think about it, I respectfully disagree with Tim about needing separate levels for these 2 memberships: the only difference is the price of the subscription. :wink:

the code i m using now is: (and that s for upgrade to level#1)

[s2Member-PayPal-Button **modify=“1” level=“1”** ccaps="" desc=“PRO Version Annual Membership. £252 instead of £360” ps=“paypal” lc="" cc=“GBP” dg=“0” ns=“1” custom=“priceactiontracker.com” ta=“0” tp=“14” tt=“D” ra=“252” rp=“1” rt=“Y” rr=“1” rrt="" rra=“1” image=“default” output=“button” /]

But from what i understand it s from Level 0 to Level 1

??

@JediShark: I am happy with agreeing to disagree! :relaxed:

1 Like

Does it work? Does it change the subscription terms and leave the Level set at 1?

i ve introduced a level2 for yearly member